That's Winter Sonata!What is it about Winter Sonata that touches so many women of all ages? A complex love story, intriguing plot twists, good acting, memorable scenes and lines, not to mention, breathtaking winter scenery backed up by melancholic music tunes.
Well, much of that have tugged at my heartstrings - puppy love, first love, possessive love, lost love, parental love and true love - the perennial theme of love in all its complexity!
In less than seven hours from now... I shall be heading there - where Joon Sang and Yu Jin fell in love with each other, not once but twice and could love no one else.
Well, much of that have tugged at my heartstrings - puppy love, first love, possessive love, lost love, parental love and true love - the perennial theme of love in all its complexity!
In less than seven hours from now... I shall be heading there - where Joon Sang and Yu Jin fell in love with each other, not once but twice and could love no one else.
5 comments:
bon voyage!
Have a safe trip, Yan and Chris. Enjoy and bring back wonderful memories. :)
Have a safe journey.
Winter Sonata is a Korean drama which gives hope to women that love still makes the world goes around. It makes women fall in love with love. And it makes women dream that there is such a person like Joon San who is meticulous in his great love and that there is such a vulnerable woman who can sustain his love and love him in return so deeply.
I believe all women would love to have a Joon Sang in their lives.
I can watch Winter Sonata again ..
Take photos there will you?
thanks for the nice memories..
this is LOVE
Have a nice trip there~! Sad to tell that I never watch this drama before...
Post a Comment