Sunday, November 15, 2009

What age will you die?

Yesterday, I promised you "another story, another day" on taking a break from my night work. Yes, this is the story - I took this test -




You Will Die at Age 85



Congratulations! You take good care of yourself.

You're poised to live a long, healthy life.



So, what has that got to do with taking a break from the night duty? Three years ago, I did the same test, and the result was 88. The only difference to the answer to the questions is "I sleep less than seven hours a day." I am now sleeping some five hours every night, having to work until 12 midnight every night.

Well, friends, it was just an excuse to sleep early the night before! A time to reflect that God has a time for everything. And a chance to let you have some insights for a healthier lifestyle!

Have a beautiful Sunday!

2 comments:

CH Voon said...

first time come over here.

I will die at age 85 too.

I dont believe this hehehe.

Yan said...

CH Voon,

Thank you for passing by and leaving a comment!

Ya, I don't believe either. The point is actually to be responsible of our own health by keeping a healthy lifestyle. The rest? God has His timing!