Monday, November 23, 2009

100 percent

It's almost the end of the year! Have you started receiving calendars from corporates? How about this for a Monday morning? Well, I am off to Kuala Lumpur for a meeting and will be back on Wednesday! Hey, by then, I have done 75%(12 + 23 + 40) of my work!

3 comments:

Ensurai said...

This is refreshingly interesting!!

Come to think of it no wonder I like Wednesdays because that is actually the beginning of my 100% retirement.

I work for my pocket money 100% on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Sob Sob -- retired people do not receive corporate gifts of calendars. I bought my 2010 calender in July at a Charity sale in Perth (AUS $1.00).

Waiting for the free See Hua Calendar now...and the Methodist Church one too.

Or print from the Internet...

Have a good business trip.

Jo said...

today you only did 23%? No wonder.. all that lunching and shopping for a whiny girl a pink diary takes up a lot of precious work time. ;D

CH Voon said...

hahaha i received one calendar oledi.

hahaha Wednesday the efficiency go to 40% only ar...