I grew up with newspapers. Firstly because my dad read newspaper. Secondly because my neighbour was a newspaper delivery man. And thirdly, I wrote articles and sent to newspapers and was paid contribution fee - that was where all my pocket money came from.
And I landed in a newspaper office right stepping out from school - and I have never changed job!
We have 25 teachers with us today for a touch of Newspaper In Education! Here are the teachers' works!
I am excited that our students are going to touch, feel, read, smell newspapers in the classrooms for at least the four schools in Sabah that we have launched the NIE project!
And I landed in a newspaper office right stepping out from school - and I have never changed job!
We have 25 teachers with us today for a touch of Newspaper In Education! Here are the teachers' works!
I am excited that our students are going to touch, feel, read, smell newspapers in the classrooms for at least the four schools in Sabah that we have launched the NIE project!
Yes, we have the only male teacher among the roses!
1 comment:
This is indeed a commendable project.
All the best.
Post a Comment