Back from Korea! I have not had a clue what I would be writing about the holidays. It would not be a complete travel story from Day one to Day eight. I shall go with my feelings at the time of writing.
We were on the seagull boat on the last day just before we left for airport. While everybody was so excited about the seagulls snatching the shrimp chips from their hands, my feeling was mixed. Soon, I shall be as lonely as this seagull ....
We were on the seagull boat on the last day just before we left for airport. While everybody was so excited about the seagulls snatching the shrimp chips from their hands, my feeling was mixed. Soon, I shall be as lonely as this seagull ....
But, no, not quite, look at the happy moments..... Chris was feeding the seagulls with the shrimp chips. Seagulls like shrimp chips? That's news to me!
Indeed, if the Lord is my shepherd, David says, I shall not want...
5 comments:
The Lord is My Shepherd - Psalm 23 is a good psalm to be kept in our hearts always.
Have a good rest. And I am looking forward to great photos from you.
korea trip not good???
8 days ... you should take a lot of photos right
Sarawakiana,
Thanks. Will post pictures over the days! But uploading more in the facebook.
CH Voon,
It was too good that after parting with my son after the trip, I felt "blue". Yes, many photos - over a thousand pictures! Will be uploading in my facebook over the days!
Incidentally, among your seagull pics, that lone seagull pic is also my favourite. :) Hope you're feeling better now.
Post a Comment