No, I did not capture this at Gaya Street! But another camera man could have caught that moment on the street adjacent to Gaya Street!I went to the gym yesterday and did my glorious 5.5 km jogging. Sunday - I have all the time to spend in the gym. After the jog, I dipped myself in the jaccuzi. After jaccuzi, it was a luxurious steam and shower! (on another note, I am a typical Foochow woman who must get back whatever I have paid!)
But Oop! I forgot to pack my grandma panties! And I have packed a flared skirt. So, what? It was a ten-minute walk back to my apartment along the street. It was quite windy. Thank God, it did not happen as it happened to Marilyn Monroe!
Just as I thought I am getting old and should do a check list also for going to gym, the man behind the Roti Canai counter at the coffee shop greeted, "Auntie, minum?"
Well, auntie is not going to patronize your coffee shop for that shout of "auntie" at that moment!
Now, back to Gaya Street. How do you read newspapers?
6 comments:
The 10 minutes is like 10 days? Hehe. I read mine just like the two old man in the photos at my house and definitely not on the street.
LOL!!! I used to get annoyed when they called me "uncle" and they looked even older than me. Now I don't mind... Old already mah! Better than calling me "towkay" which I am NOT! Hahahahaha!
Superman,
Ya, it was a long and difficult journey!
The first man is a very neat and tidy man. After he finished reading, he folded his newspaper nicely and walked away with the newspaper.
The second man finished his reading and left the paper all spread-out and left it there!
He..he.. that was a nice Sunday at the park!
STP,
He has been calling me "auntie" all this while, but it was "irritating" yesterday! So, actually, it really depends much on your mood!
Haha.. I can imagine how you must've pressed your hands against the flare skirt to prevent any untoward "accident". :D
I read my papers online! :)
JoMel,
We all run wild when comes to imagination! But it was really a "fright"!
Post a Comment