Monday, November 16, 2009

As a child

I was sitting at the park at the end of Gaya Street. This little boy drew me back into the profound truth that “blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.” (Matt 5:8)


And how could I miss the scene when daddy and child walked happily home with the doggie?

6 comments:

Ensurai said...

When a child gets his/her puppy it is a great day of joy...no more loneliness - no more tears - no more wondering " Does some one love me?" - no more uncertainties -- it is just me and doggie...whoopie!!

Precious belonging.

Lovely first picture...I had that look too a long time ago...so innocent lah...Smile. Thanks..

doc said...

isn't it true that when you're a journalist/photographer, you tend to see things/events/people in a way that most others just take for granted?

more stories like this, please.

Yan said...

Sarawakiana,

I have never kept a puppy. I just feel that I have no time to take care of a pet! But I am happy that the puppy finds a loving master! There are so many puppies for sale at Gaya Street.

Yan said...

doc,

Not really, I mean for journalists or photographers to see things differently.

If I should put it, it's much of "stand and stare" - and you got to have time! Time is the essence!

I'll make a point to catch more beautiful moments to share! Thank you for liking that!

Jo said...

lovely! :)

Yan said...

JoMel,

Really like the look of the young boy, and it's heartwarming when daddy came and asked, "Why you took it out?" The boy answered, "It wanted to come out."