Sunday, November 8, 2009

I AM

JoMel reminded me not to keep my newest toy (still the newest as at today) in the cupboard for too long. She was so thoughtful to give me a big bag for my Canon 50D. Thanks, JoMel.

I went to San Francisco Coffee housed in a "all-expensive" supermarket within walking distance from my workplace a while ago.

While uploading these pictures, I was reminded of the great I AM.

Seven times in John's Gospel Jesus claims to be God by the use of that name, "I AM" --

"I AM the bread of life" (6:35, 48)

"I AM the light of the world" (8:12; 9:5)

"I AM the door" (10:9); "I AM the good shepherd" (10:11); "I AM the resurrection and the life (11:25); "I AM the way, and the truth, and the life" (14:6); "I AM the true vine" (15:1).

3 comments:

Superman said...

I am who I am. Hehe. You've got a Canon 50D? So nice...Must put it into good use. Very powerful new toy of yours.

Yan said...

Yes, superman, the Canon 50D! Still expoloring. Just love it, except a little heavy to carry around...no pains no gains?

Jo said...

Haha.. thank you for always taking me so seriously. :) :) :)

See, even Superman said that it's a powerful toy.. obviously when you have it, you've got to flaunt it. ;)

And thanks for tempting us with the panini.. looks so delish!