It has been for years that I wake up as early as 4 am in the morning. Even when it means working late into the night now, the body clock is still 4 am or the latest, 5 am.
Thinking of "mee sua" at 5 am is "weird", right? Well, just cook it, then! So, the chicken, the musrooms, the buttom mashrooms are all in my rice cooker! Before I left for my usual gym activities at 6:10 am, the chicken soup is ready!
By 8:30 am, I have this for breakfast!
4 comments:
Yum! mee sua is something we have when its someone's birthday for longevity, or when someone is feeling unwell - coz its "soft diet" - easily digestible, or whenever we feel like it!!
How's the mee suah? Same as Sibu's quality? :)
such a comforting and wholesome meal! A great start to the day Yan.. and seeing that egg makes me hungry!
Some are quite nice - I wonder whether that brand you bought was ok or not. You can always buy the packets of pre-dried mee sua from Sibu and bring over...or get somebody to send from here.
Post a Comment