This picture is taken using my Blackberry. I am trying to show the spacious ATR 72-500 aircraft. My legs, unfortunately or fortunately, are a little longer than the norm! Boarding a forker is a pain. To my delight, on 1st June, I boarded 72-500 series aircraft from Sibu to Kota Kinabalu! And there are so much stretching room for my legs!More delights were in store -
They had my favourite "Canon in D" in different variations all through the journey. I immensed myself in the beautiful music.
The pre-recorded announcements were also nicely done. I heard this said in a laughing tone, "We know you love your handphone very very very much, but it must be switched off all through the flight. Smoking is also a no-no." What a nice way to convey the don'ts!
And the announcements ended with this, "Finally, don't be shy. If you have any question or need any safe, just let us know. Have a safe and pleasant flight."
It was indeed a pleasant flight.
And more surprises in store! Because of the delights using MasWing, I thought may be I should try MAS for my coming July trip to Kuala Lumpur for my eye appointment. I grabbed a RM31 seat from Kota Kinabalu to Kuala Lumpur, and another RM31 back to Kota Kinabalu which made up to RM137 (RM75 for taxes etc) only!
That's real "Malaysian Hospitality", I say.
7 comments:
Wow, MasWing started to use ATR aircraft now. glad to hear that as last time travel to KK in Fokker is really a bad experience. The fare is so cheap! Cheaper than what I have booked with AirAsia to KK tomorrow few months ago. I thought the deal I get is cheap but yours is cheaper. Next time sure need to search for Mas as well if need to book ticket. At least we get better service from MAS on board.
Superman,
Coming to KK? For how long! Give a call to Borneo Post office for Phyllis 318991, probably we can go for coffee or those food I have featured!
I did not mind using the Fokker to KK as long as it was direct. The worst was the 3-hour KK-Miri-Bintulu-Sibu!!! That was killing!
that's such a good deal. And is that the slimmer pair of legs from all that treadmill routine?? ;) ;)
Yes, yes, yes, that's the slimmer pair, but it does not grow shorter :)
And that's a pair of size 12 jeans! When it was size 18 or 20! Yay1
WOW!! From a size 18/20 to a now 12!!! pst.. that's my size, from a size 10 just two years ago :(((
Anyhow, Bravo Yan! I can really imagine, I mean, I really KNOW the magnitude of effort it takes on your part to reduce so drastically because I have been yo-yo-ing all my life it seems! So I really admire you. I respect you!!
If Yan can do it, so can I! :D
JoMel,
It takes one and half year of healthy lifestyle!
And I say - it's all worth it.
Yes, if Yan can do it. Sure, Jo can do it!
Post a Comment