SAHM ended her week with a joke! It's just hilarious.
Recently, due to serious shortage of staff, I am forced to do a daily "Asian Celebrity News" updates. It means I got to learn some showbiz. I am really learning, believe me. Let me end the week with an Emmy, Oscar, Tony and Grammy -
I am thinking about naming my first son Emmy
so I can say I've got one.
I want Emmy, Oscar and Tony - and my daughter Grammy.
- Noah Wyle, American YV-and Film-Actor
Probably, an Asian Celebrity will name the son - Golden Horse?
Recently, due to serious shortage of staff, I am forced to do a daily "Asian Celebrity News" updates. It means I got to learn some showbiz. I am really learning, believe me. Let me end the week with an Emmy, Oscar, Tony and Grammy -
I am thinking about naming my first son Emmy
so I can say I've got one.
I want Emmy, Oscar and Tony - and my daughter Grammy.
- Noah Wyle, American YV-and Film-Actor
Probably, an Asian Celebrity will name the son - Golden Horse?
5 comments:
Hahaha...we are giving prizes to great names for local hotels : some people came up with
Hotel of the 168 Boars
Hotel of the Fragrant Jasmine
Hotel of the 999 Delights
Hotel of the 3838 and so on and so forth. We had a great laugh at our different cultures and values.
hahaha.. "jin ma"??
Was that a typo error - "Granny"? And imagine a child named Grammy and people keep calling her Granny! LOL!
Hey sister, u r on mylongkang's wall of fame :)
Maybe you can go for Golden Horse from HK. :)
Post a Comment