My good friend Jamie is in town. She asked, "Are you working tomorrow?"No, a good friend is in town - no gym, no work - I have decided that it should be JoMel's just-watching-the-world-passes-by-day.
So, early morning instead of walking into the gym, I walked straight to the city walk for a stroll. My less-than-perfect eyesight did not allow me to see far. Still, I could see through my camera lens the beauty of God's creation! I caught two guys sleeping under the morning sun - I thought, when can I also do that? Yes, one day!
Then. Jamie came together with her sister's family! When friends gather, what do we do? We share a meal! Forget about the calories, we had a brunch to our heart's content.
Then, we went shopping - 1Borneo. We are sort of bigger geographically than 1Malaysia! The biggest attraction was the Japanese shop selling all items at RM5. I got a purse for my bundle of keys. And two notebooks wrapped in T-shirts!
That ended at 3 pm! I still clocked in to work anyway! (Editors work from 3 pm till into the midnight.)
5 comments:
BRAVO!!! It's great, this watching the world goes by, isn't it? :)
Yes!~! That's the way to spend a day with friends.
I did that last friday with my secondary school classmates ... and we had a great time too!!
Hi hope your eyes are getting better every day....
A true friend indeed.
Great day out with friend. You are really hardworking. Still clock in after 3 pm. How's your eyes?
Post a Comment