Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bus Stop Pizza, anyone?

I have been here in Kota Kinabalu for a month. I have not got myself a car yet. Probably, I would not need one. Everywhere is within walking distance. If I do need to travel, I could have the company driver to send me. I am very very comfortable with "walking". When you walk, you see more. And I would not have noticed this new shop opened yesterday just next door to my workplace! The Bus Stop Pizza. Being that "kay-poh" woman, I stopped and took some snaps!

It's RM6 a slice. This one is Breast-ham Pizza

The owner, Dr Cyrus Cohen. He said he is a cardio-vascular surgeon and added, "I have called it a day to stop cutting people." From cutting people to slicing pizza? What a change!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How was the taste? Doesn't look that irresistible leh...

Yan said...

Did not get a slice! I am not a pizza person - just a kay-poh woman :) RM6 for a slice is too expensive lah!

Anonymous said...

You are right - price is on the high side, but you'll soon get used to it! Haha!

Yan said...

James, no, I won't let myself get used to the price! I can cook a storm with the money to eat outside. LOL

Jo said...

You make friends everywhere you go Yan. That's such a blessing!

Yan said...

JoMel,

I am one "kay-poh" woman - really!

I have been "racing" with this heavy-weight guy in the gym for the past one month and just found out that he is a doctor. And I got him to introduce me to an infectious disease doctor to talk about Influenza A H1N1 the other day!