(Picture courtesy of Borneo Post, Sabah)Greeted me on my blackberry newsfeed from Bernama (Malaysian National News Service) when I arrived yesterday at 4:00 pm is this - Sabah has a new Deputy Chief Minister. Peter Pang is the new DCM replacing Raymond Tan.
Well, I am trying to remember names and faces of Sabah politics!
2 comments:
I also can't really recognize Sabah Politicians' name and face.
These two I can remember well. My evergreen reporter in Sibu is also called RT. And for PT. I shall just forget about the "g" and how could I forget that mischivous boy who can fly and magically refuses to grow up and spends his never-ending childhood adventuring on the small island of Neverland?
For the time being - Musa, CKK, RT, PT and the Mazu issue! I think I am picking up fast!
And BTW, it's getting equally exciting in Sarawak politics, right? Staging a walk-out to show who is boss?
Post a Comment