This is definitely a can't-resist deal - RM78.75 (RM75 after the ++) a month as member of the Club Olympus where you have access to all the gym facilities, swimming pool and even sauna. Yes, at Hyatt Regency Kota Kinabalu. You can go there everyday. You are not limited to the facilities. A bonus for me is my office is just a minute walk away from Hyatt Regency!
Except, you can only use the gym from 6:30 am to 11:00 am on weekdays and from 7:00 am to 11:00 am on Saturdays and Sundays.
Well, I am an early bird - 6:30 am for a session at the gym as a starter to my day fits in perfectly! Yesterday morning I did an hour treadmill!
A good start, right?
But, this news is definitely not a good start -
Malaysia has reported its first influenza A(H1N1) case involving a student who returned from the United States two days ago. The student is now quarantined at the Sungai Bulloh Hospital. The student returned to Malaysia on May 13 and the next day, he sought treatment when he felt unwell. The test confirmed that he has the H1N1 virus.
The numbers and statistics? Flight No. MH091 arriving 7:15 am on May 13.
8 comments:
watch out for news of another 2 in Melaka who returned from overseas vacation.
it is really a good start. one hour on the treadmill is a long time. I never did that before. Good for you.
Heard the bad news. Really need to take more precautions. You back to KK again?
The secret to burning calories is to build up your muscles. Muscles burn calories even when idle. So carry a few light dumb bells to build up/tone a wee bit of muscles.
doc,
Remembering the hymn -
Nearer, still nearer.
Still, remembering another hymn -
God will take care of me..
Thanks for the alert.
Superman,
Yes, in KK where it should be my working base for at least the next six months. Will be back during the Gawai holidays.
Daniel,
Thanks for the tips! I lifted some dumb bells this morning besides the treadmill jogging, some sit-ups and even a steam!
Ya...I was in KL. Kinda worrying! They have nurses checking passengers arriving at the airport when I came back this morning...
STP,
One passenger landed at Sibu airport, I read the news. Hope he or she has reported to the Health Ministry.
Post a Comment