In Kota Kinabalu, I work long hours. But after the 5 pm news briefing, I would walk to the City Walk just a five-minute walk from my office for a evening walk. That will bring me back fresh to office by 7 pm.
I caught this moment a few evenings ago. It goes with this quote - that tells how much I love walking with the women and men in Kota Kinabalu! They are just lovely people. They have touched me as much as how a sunset touches me!
I caught this moment a few evenings ago. It goes with this quote - that tells how much I love walking with the women and men in Kota Kinabalu! They are just lovely people. They have touched me as much as how a sunset touches me!
“If I can put one touch of rosy sunset into the life of any man or woman, I shall feel that I have worked with God.”
G. K. Chesterton
G. K. Chesterton
9 comments:
Beautiful!!
What a nice picture - darkness creeping into brightness (left to right).
Artistic.
Great quote too.
Hope to meet up with you soon. And don't work too hard.
Only in quiet waters do thing mirror themselves undistorted.
Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world.
Thats a beautiful sunset. Our next trip balek kampong, KK will be on our list to visit.
Have a few friends there as well my BIL and family.
You have a nice day, Yan. Lee.
Nice view you have there. Really nice to have a evening walk as it is not so hot. good for relax the mind after a whole day of work.
SAHM,
Yes, beautiful is His creation, and beautiful are the words of G K Chesterton.
Sarawakiana,
Yes, please do visit here. You can stay with me. I am making a "home" here! You will like it.
Hi, Lee,
Remember to drop me a note if you visit KK - would love to meet your beautiful wife!
Thanks for the beautiful words.
Superman,
Was it Lee who said it's not about the camera, it's about the person behind the camera. Ha, ha, forget about what I said - self-praise is no praise.
I think is from Lee. Haha. You deserve the compliments. Nice photo you have taken.
Post a Comment