Thursday, July 30, 2009

Free. absoultely free?

This would be good news for friends in Singapore -

Free lunch in August

THOSE who are born in the same year as Singapore will get to enjoy a free lunch buffet when the nation celebrates its 44th birthday come August.

This month-long promotion at Rendezvous Hotel is also applicable for its high tea and dinner buffet.

Diners who are born in 1965 can enjoy the signature dishes at the Straits Cafe for free when they are each accompanied by one paying customer.

A number of local ethnic dishes will be specially prepared for the National Day buffet.

Learn more about its mouth-watering menu on RazorTV.

Is it absolutely free? T & C apply.

But this is free -

In love he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will--to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves (Eph 1:5-6).

What an immense, awe-inspiring blessing that is - to be members of the family of God! And it's absolutely FREE! T & C does not apply!

Enjoying a free foot massage at the Gayana Eco Resort last weekend

10 comments:

Superman said...

The foot massage looks not bad. You enjoyed it? Many people not getting use to foot massage. Too hurt.

ilene said...

Wah sooooo shiok! :)

Jo said...

waaaa.. wish I was there, sitting on that big round chair!

Yan said...

Superman,

Sure, especially when it's free :)

Yan said...

ilene,

That's added joy!

Yan said...

JoMel,

It's a luxury - really!

Ensurai said...

The rattan day bed you were resting on must have cost a fortune. And the free foot massage must have been very good.

But you have beautiful arms!! So slim now. Please don't lose any more weight!

Take care.

By the way - where can I get a free lunch (born in Sept)? Must blog about how to get free lunches throughout the year and thus save RM RM/$$$$ hahahahahah

Ensurai said...

Sorry in my hurry I forgot my last paragraph - free fellowship on Sunday at church means warmth and inner joy - a free rest granted by God for the start of a new week!!

So stop by a "free spiritual energy station" ...

Thanks for your kindly reminder of this special free gift.

Yan said...

Sarawakiana,

Slim and beautiful arms does not come free - it's hard labour. Ha, ha!

Not losing more weight - at least for this month. The consultant friend from UK is here, I have to have breakfast with him (well, this is free as the hotel that I put him up provides breakfast for two persons). I gladly do so because not only the stomach is well-fed, the mind is also well-fed before I begin my day!

suituapui said...

In Cititel Penang better! 50th year Malaysia that year, anyone over 50 years old 50% at all F&B outlets in the hotel! Wonder what promo they will have this year...as I will be staying there again!