
This is a text conversation -
Chris: Mummy, what are you doing?
Mum: I am in a ballroom of a five-star hotel having dinner. It costs RM170 per person.
Chris: You pay or your company pays?
Mum: The government pays. They invite 300 media people.
Chris: O.. I thought that everyone needs to pay on their own. I thought the government said we should not spend lavishly. Government got money to buy a meal of one that costs RM170 but no money for the roads, even if they did some changes to the road, they have done a crappy job and it takes forever to finish it.
Yes, the road in front of my house that leads to Chris' school has been under widening face-lift for quite a while. The dust has caused Chris' sensitive nose to be blocked more seriously and nose bleeding is also more frequent than before. Could such irritations caused a pre-mature prejudicial mind? I have no answer.
5 comments:
From the mouth of babes, comes such truth and wisdom!
Chris is so insightful. I hope those roadworks will be done soon, so Chris' nose will be a-OK again!
Really sorry to hear about the incident with the kids. Praying that you will have the wisdom to deal with it *hugs*
at this rate, your boy will grow up to be a fine man!
Some day, that little boy is going to take over from where his grand-uncle left off: in parliament!
Post a Comment