
You have been "walking" very well for the past nine months in Adelaide without that little P.S that mum would usually irritate you!
As you continue your journey of faith - trust more, doubt less.
God will be your constant companion on the lonely road.
He will not let you feet slip when you scale the mountain.
In the valley of darkness, He will be your guiding light.
If you choose a word less travelled in His way, He will form a hedge of protection around you.
You never walk alone.
Today's P.S is a nice one, no nagging, it's just I Love You
As you continue your journey of faith - trust more, doubt less.
God will be your constant companion on the lonely road.
He will not let you feet slip when you scale the mountain.
In the valley of darkness, He will be your guiding light.
If you choose a word less travelled in His way, He will form a hedge of protection around you.
You never walk alone.
Today's P.S is a nice one, no nagging, it's just I Love You
16 comments:
Yes...and everybody you love will always be here for you. You're never alone...Happy Birthday again, Rachel.
Touching post, Yan...but then I always go emotional over such parent-child posts. Sob! Sob!
Hi
It is often a small pin prick pain in the heart for mum when a child's birthday is celebrated far away...
But it is your thoughts which count.
Our umbilical cord can be "very long....."
Mum's P.S. is always an extension of her love.
P.S. You are a jewel.
Happy birthday Rachel.
I wish I have a mum like you, who says to me those three little words.
My children celebrated birthday "together" with us over skype video linkup.
Happy Birthday to Rachel~ i am so touch by the nice post!
Yes, mum always saves the best to the last - the little P.S.
P.S. - you are a wonderful mum!
another year has passed?
blessed birthday, Rachel!
Happy Belated Birthday, Rachel.
Yan, You are really a good mum. Nice and touching post.
happy belated birthday Rachel. one day u will realize nobody can beat a mother's love. not even yr future husband. a mother's love is unconditional
Haha. I actually wish you'd send a P.S more often. I miss your nagging. :(
P.S. Hey, dearie, this is nagging - I think you have forgotten to say "Thank you" to all mum's friends here wishing you "Happy Birthday"!
P.S. Suituapui, You are a great father to Mel and a great and inspiring teacher to Rachel
P.S. Sarawakiana, great mums all think alike!
P.S. JoMel, say it to your mum and hear the echo! You know science better (I am a lousy one) - for every action there is an reaction!
P.S. William, I am just a little IT challenged! Oop.. though Rachel always says her friends' mums even do not know what's email, while her mum blogs and facebooks!
P.S. Dayana, thanks for dropping by. Are you Rach's classmate?
P.S.Lemuel, you are a wonderful and trustworthy friend!
P.S. doc, yes, time flies. But probably, you have just read Chris' birthday in August, thus thinking time travels that fast. Fast, but not that fast!
P.S. Superman, you are a wonderful friend in the blogsphere here - always so encouraging and full of good words! Meet you soon in Sibu!
P.S. Bengbeng, same as father's love. I am glad to have met so many wonderful fathers in the blogging world!
Ugh, I think I'll take back my comment about missing your P.S's. jk,jk. Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes.
P.S. Rach, Nah, now you won't want me to call you everyday like how friends' mum do!
i am not Rach's friend. Just feel touching of your post~
happy belated birthday to sweet Rachel and may God's wisdom and love always surround her and she knows there's dearest mommy and daddy and Chris who love her so v much and all her loved ones and friends back home, never mind how many miles she's separated from y'all.
p.s. Yan, my young 4th grader doesn't want me telling him I love you in public, but u bet i'm still saying it all the time at home, hehe!
Post a Comment