Thursday, September 17, 2009
Beautiful Sunday
I have walked down Gaya Street many times. Last Sunday was the first time I saw this man making music. It was really good, and I lingered on for a while!
I ended up at the coffee shop for the best butter cake, well, just second to my home-baked butter cake). I just have to settle for that because I don't have an oven here! The cake is RM1.50 per piece and the Teh-C RM1.50 too.
The man next table was having his breakfast too - with a copy of newspaper!
For a while, I thought this little boy was staring at me without even blinking his eyes! He was not even shying away when I started shooting him!
No, I am not an alien. He was watching the alien in a TV just behind me!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I like the first photo....and the butter cake and coffee...
Like to drink the coffee and have the cake now!!! (sob sob)
Looks like it was a relaxing sunday for you! and I hope you dropped a few coins for the busker.
I like the first photo too!! Looking at a man like that, I would not help but wonder, "what's his story?" and I would wish I could sit down and listen to him recount his past. :)
You make me wish I have a slice of butter cake now, to go with coffee. *wish wish wish* :)
Nice and leisure Sunday for you. A nice cup of Teh C and a slice of butter cake. Have to wait until you come back only can bake cakes then. Can I have some when you bake butter cake? :P
Children nowadays always kept their eyes on the TV, Computer or Handphone without a blink. Too bad.
Nice photos. You're a real pro with your camera now...
Sarawakiana,
I am actually not very happy with the first picture! But somehow, colleague (a musical one, and also a photographer) thinks it's great!
Join me one day for tea (not coffee) and butter cake?
SAHM,
Almost seated down in front of him to catch more pictures! He was so well composed and seemed not disturbed by the busy world passing by. Yes, not just coins, but notes!
JoMel,
You sure make great journalist! Coming Sunday see if he is still there, and I see if I can start a conversation, or rather see if I can understand his language! Then, I may be able to satisfy your curiosity!
The same shop served the durian swiss roll!
STP,
That's sweet compliments, sweeter than the butter cake! But, don't ever let Philip Hii (rubberseeds) hear that, quote JoMel's - calling me pro, even his toes are laughing!
haha, you're so at home there... and wonderful pictures with your new toy, ask n we receive, amen to that! i've come to catch up on the posts i've missed, and you're always such a strong woman and anchored in your faith... thanks always for sharing, Yan...
and yes, more of your pictures, an someday you'll bake your world's yummiest butter cake for me to taste! =)
Post a Comment