Yan, you can change your blog pic now... your current look...hmmm... how can I put it without flattering you too much?! Lol! xDP/s Don't hide behind the front row, I can still spot you! Hahaha!
Hey! U were there! Wah! Rub shoulders with the rich and famous! My sis went! The wife's her colleague. I just stayed at home...all day!
James,I thought the blog pic looks fab! I was actually sitting next to a plastic surgeon in that blog pic. And I posed for my best beside an expert who would see every of your flaws in features :)
suituapui,The police chief is very kind to the media - thus the visit! He is probably not the "rich and famous". I would say "nice and friendly".
So how many muslim friends did you visit this year? Haha, I only visited one.Anyway, an improvement from last year...which was none.
Philip,I visited one house more than you visited. The other one was my colleague, an editor.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yan, you can change your blog pic now... your current look...hmmm... how can I put it without flattering you too much?! Lol! xD
P/s Don't hide behind the front row, I can still spot you! Hahaha!
Hey! U were there! Wah! Rub shoulders with the rich and famous! My sis went! The wife's her colleague. I just stayed at home...all day!
James,
I thought the blog pic looks fab! I was actually sitting next to a plastic surgeon in that blog pic. And I posed for my best beside an expert who would see every of your flaws in features :)
suituapui,
The police chief is very kind to the media - thus the visit! He is probably not the "rich and famous". I would say "nice and friendly".
So how many muslim friends did you visit this year? Haha, I only visited one.Anyway, an improvement from last year...which was none.
Philip,
I visited one house more than you visited. The other one was my colleague, an editor.
Post a Comment