I walked to the wet market to get vegetables and chicken for the week. I usually buy a week's foodstuff on Sunday. Passing by the 24-hour KFC outlet is a must. I walked in and had my KFC riser. It was not the food and coffee that made "me, myself and I" happy, it was the family of three seated at the next table. The father, the mother and the 10-year-old boy - I started a conversation with them. They were from China and on holiday here!
Anyway, here is the "riser".
Oh yes, before the facial, I strolled along Gaya Street!
I checked into the office to do what needed to be done. Well, that was not exciting enough?
Now, I went shopping at Centre Point. And ladies, I got this "Seed" skirt at RM9 and the Charles & Keith purse at less than RM50 - something like 70 percent discount. Well, I need a bag for a dinner on Friday - justifiable!
10 comments:
Wow..at first I thought he was a Look Alike..then I saw Cherie...
Well did you get to shake his and her hands?
That's a lot of excitement for one day...
God bless.
wow.. the big man himself.. is that u shaking hands with him? this pic will be for keeps!!
Yan, once in a while we've got to treat ourselves and having Tony & Cherie Blair in church with you is an added bonus! What a wonderful weekend you had!
Wow, you really had a exciting Sunday. Tony Blair in KK! Really a big news. Think KK now is getting more and more popular than KL. Hehe.
Wow Tony Blair ..in KK! Did you manage to get a shot with him? xD
First time I hear about you pampering yourself! Now when is the 50D arriving??? Hahaha!
the town must be abuzzed with their presence. i wonder what would make them spend 10 days there, as reported in the press. Mt Kinabalu? Sipadan? seafood?
is that his security guard next to him? (no, i don't mean cherie)
oh wow! Indeed an exciting Sunday! And of all things, to meet the former British PM! Who can boast of such an exciting Sunday?
And that purse looks glamorous. Good choice Yan! :)
wow it really is Tony Blaire n Cherie Blair!!!!!
that's a great start to the week, meeting retired "celebrity" but more coz you made time for yourself. i remember "seed", we had that in isetan singapore, and good old c&k!
u have a blessed time all the rest of the week, yan!
Wow! What an exciting day you had! I never get to meet anybody interesting wherever I go! Sulk! Sulk! LOL!!!
Post a Comment