Sunday, August 2, 2009

I, Myself and Me



It has been a week loaded with work, more works.

How about working on this on Sunday?
Well, at least I am going to make three persons happy.
Three? Like this little poem very much!

I had a little tea party
This afternoon at three
It was very small, three guests in all
Just I, myself and me
Myself ate up the sandwiches
And I drank up the tea
It was also I who ate the pie
And passed the cake to me.
-


8 comments:

Ensurai said...

Great humour.....

suituapui said...

Ya...be happy! Always! Brooding over the not-so=happy ones will not make things better, so why spoil your day?

Benghui said...

Happy Birthday to Chris :).Thank you for your comment.Doctor said i cannot go to school until Wednesday.I have a marching Competition on Wednesday.Wushu September and Choir 23/8.All cannot go.I am so bored at home.I asked daddy to pray i will get better fast.:(

Bye-bye

Benghui

Yan said...

Sarawakiana,

So that makes you happy too, right?

Yan said...

suituapui,

Hope that made your day too!

Yan said...

Benghui,

Get well soon. Take that as a holiday that God has given specially for you, and a time of rest. You will be alright.

God listens to every little whispers.

Jo said...

cool! Me myself and I like that too!

So much work, remember to wind down and recharge. :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. I would like to get updated with you new posts as I love to read your blog. Add me to your mailing list if you have any.