My consultant took a look at the newspaper and immediately turned the paper over and said, "That ruined my day."
I remember the surgeons' discussions posted by SAHM just before weekend. Probably, in my consultant's eyes, TB is such a politician? I did not ask!
Well, who said this?
Politicians are the same everywhere, they can promise you to build a bridge even if there is no river!
But, I think working in my news room makes the consultant very happy. The picture tells all!
And we really do not need to think it's great to meet TB in person. Be happy with the ones next to you! So says Johnny Cash in his song, Happiness is You -
Way down the mountain I chased a moonbeam
On the beach I built sand castles too
My moonbeams faded my castles tumbled
All of this was meaningless cause happiness is you
On the beach I built sand castles too
My moonbeams faded my castles tumbled
All of this was meaningless cause happiness is you
Indeed, Happiness is You - all my blogging friends here - not Blairs. Johnny Cash continues -
No more chasing moonbeams or catching falling stars
I know now my pot of gold is anywhere you are
My heart won't miss you my heart goes with you
Loneliness is emptiness but happiness is you
Thank you all for making my life alone (yes, alone, but not quite, because I am making new friends here) in KK very happy. Happiness is YOU!
I know now my pot of gold is anywhere you are
My heart won't miss you my heart goes with you
Loneliness is emptiness but happiness is you
Thank you all for making my life alone (yes, alone, but not quite, because I am making new friends here) in KK very happy. Happiness is YOU!
5 comments:
I concur! Happiness is YOU! We all get lonely sometimes, but we cannot allow that to suck happiness out of our life.
And again, you look smashing!! (that's a brit term for great!)
Brilliant! Just brilliant!
Have a great day. You look sweet and young...So I suppose that is what S.H. Tan would say SYT . Remember?
Yan:
怎么到了沙巴,身材变得这么苗条啊!变成很青春呢。
I can understand why your U.K consultant act that way. My auntie is living in London and she is also complaining about the U.K government. The government imposed very high tax on them. She said 10 pounds she earned will be only around 5 pounds will goes to her. That's too much! The new Prime Minister is even worst and the economy is really bad over there now.
Yan, u look great! happiness shows on your face... like a cute little girl :)
Post a Comment