Sunday, August 16, 2009

Before it is too late


Remember your Creator in the days of your youth, before the days of trouble come and the years approach when you will say, "I find no pleasure in them." (Ecclesiastes 12:1)

I am glad that in "my days of trouble" (meaning at older age), I am still able to learn new things. Yes, graduated from the journalism school today.

Going through a tightly-packed seven days of learning reminds me how we should also be relating to God - walking with Him, discovering Him, learning to know Him!

Graduated! My gang!

12 comments:

John said...

Very unique blog.
Fantastic pictures. Wow...

I like your blog.

Please visit:
http://baliholiday-view.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Have a great time.
Everyday.

Superman said...

Congratulation on the graduation! Can see from the photo that everyone is so happy! You all must had a nice class and tutor!

Yan said...

John,

Thanks for dropping by leaving a comment.

Yan said...

Superman,

Yes, a teacher who is very strict and dedicated. I like his spirit. Yet, he is very humourous, keeping very up-to-date! I think I had not "fished" during his class though I was so tired!

ilene said...

Congratulations Yan! All those lessons must have given you anxiety as you seem to have lost some weight! But I'm sure it must have been a wonderful and rewarding journey for you!

Yan said...

ilene,

Yes, a little stressed - being the organizers and also the student, with no secretary here! Meaning from the arranging of food for 40, tea break, course materials .. and the last day, (Sunday!) the air-cond seems not working - well, Yan the technician also!

Anyway, that's over! Now, off to Sandakan and Tawau!

suituapui said...

Congrats. Who's the Chinese man?

bp said...

woohoo! congrats, Yan!

Anonymous said...

Is is open to all reporters/interested persons? How about organizing one in Sarawak next year, preferably in Sibu!

Yan said...

suituapui,

The Chinese man is the top man here in Sabah.

Yan said...

bp,

Thanks, it's an achievement - and have really learnt much from the course.

Yan said...

Philip,

Would love to do so! This one is an in-house training. Yes, I am looking into organizing one for all journalists! Let's see!