
Yes, it's a "bag" day - B A G, it spells.
I was talking to a group of teens attending a "No Apologies" workshop in Kuching yesterday. What I have bagged in those hours exceeded what I had shared with these teens. At the workshop, no teen acted big, nobody acted small, everybody acted medium - believable, human, thoughtful, honest and down-to-earth. Believe me, their laughters, their innocence, their love for life and their dreams are far more I could collect and keep them. even in three bags!
Just before I left for airport, my best friend, Sandra came and picked me up for lunch. I noticed she had a new bag.
"On Mothers' Day, I bought myself this bag and it's RM90."
I said, "Remember, I bought one like this when we were in KL years back? Now, the handle is broken."
Sandra remembered those good old days. She sent me to the shop where she bought the bag, and I got one (the black one in the picture).
Besides carrying the documents and computers, the bag carries the warmth of friendship and good memories shared between Sandra and me.
Sandra also stopped me by a shop that sold "Pau" (the big Foochow Pau) which I would blog about it another day.
At Kuching International Airport, I passed by another bag shop. Oh no, the bag that I have been eying at is now on sale at 50% discount. I could not resist - and bagged the other one.
It fits perfectly.
Bagging a load of friendship, care, love, warmth and laughters - the woman still looks professional enough boarding the plane back home!
4 comments:
I have this weakness for bags too. If I like them I would just buy them coz, when you need one, you never know if you can find one that you like!!
Or do most ladies have that "weakness"? Nowadays, my "second thoughts" is always - I have so many at home, do I really desperately need one? Still, I buy... he..he..
Haha! Yes, most ladies have that weakness, altho' think I'm more "controlled" now, hehe!
But look what a lot you bagged there, especially the friendship, warmth and joy! =)
So, need more bags to carry all those friendship, warmth and joy from friends, and even now from blogger friends!
Post a Comment