Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My home in Kuching!

I was having lunch with two of my columnists (they write a column each in the newspapers). One of the columnists said, "She stays in my house." The other columnist was confused.

I said, "You better clarify."

He refused because he meant to confuse.

Yes, I rent the house of this columnist.

The house

The forest is the fence. I have yet to see a monkey!

The sitting room

When I just moved in, my best friend Sandra gave me these flowers


The working area


The kitchen


The bedroom where the birds sing to wake me up every morning!


On a lazy Sunday afternoon, a place to relax while sipping the coffee!

And that's a place I also call HOME!

7 comments:

CH Voon said...

you from kuching?

i dont think so hehehe

Ensurai said...

Dear P
That's a wonderful home away from home....cosy and so tropicana...next to a real forest...

God's blessings.

And the white colour goes with you and your pure thoughts.

iml said...

It's so cosy.

Daniel Yiek said...

The garden is nice.

stay-at-home mum said...

looks like a real serene place for your inspiration to write!!

Jo said...

Seeing is believing... I hadn't imagined so much greens when you told me... This is really ALOT of greens, and it's good for the lungs, for the eyes, and for the soul! A very lovely home.

suituapui said...

Gosh...it is such a lovely house. I wonder where this is...!!!