Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Blessedness

Many colours were unexpectedly added to my lives in April and May. I call those soul moments!

The tulips in Paris where I had a stopover on an official trip.


More colours added on a breakfast table when I had breakfast with two important persons in Paris also.


Then, hubby gave this as a gift. Well, I had been laptop-less for almost two years!


I had a trip to Kota Kinabalu where a walk around the fish market I notices these colourful fish - coral fishes.


And of course, I have a planned trip back to Kota Kinabalu for the Harvest Festival!

Till then, I shall be back for the Gawai in Sarawak after the Harvest Festival in Sabah. There are more colourful activities awaiting me in Kota Kinabalu!

And how could I forget the new car to be delivered soon. I have seen it, paid for it, and the sales person is registering the car today! Oop! I haven't got a picture. Probably hop over to doc's blog and see if he has his delivered! I am getting the same car, but mine is pearl white colour!

Blessedness - that's how I feel!










6 comments:

Jo said...

and I am very happy for you, for you deserve all the blessings in the world! :)

Ensurai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ensurai said...

Hi this is a beautiful and original piece of writing!

When I was a child I felt close to God whenever I saw a rainbow. Growing up I wanted to be an artist but mum said I would die of starvation. And I truly believed then that God was an artistic God of colours.

I would watch out for colours in my life today! Thanks.

ilene said...

It's nice to put a little color in our life. How blessed can one be?!

Bengbeng said...

Yes, you are indeed blessed and it couldn't happen to a nicer person

Anonymous said...

A good article Thank you!