Sunday, May 30, 2010

Food hunger taste

I meant to blog about the most terrible chicken rice I had tonight, but I saw this film!



4 comments:

ilene said...

It's truly wicked of those you never finish their meal. On the other hand, just look at the joy on the faces of those who receive even just a string of noodle that has been thrown into the waste! Yes, we say "YUCKS" but they say "THANK YOU DEAR LORD".

Jo said...

:(

Anonymous said...

This is a really good video. I would like to share it on Facebook too... Everyone should take note of the message. Reminds me of the quotation: "I always complained that I had no shoes...until I met a man who had no feet!"

Anonymous said...

I got teary when I came back to view this clip the other day. Finally showed it to my boys, and we have so much to be thankful for, to count our blessings, and not to stop sharing with those, anyone in need in whatever ways big or small we can and know how.

Thanks for sharing this.

- BP