
They say you couldn't possibly visit Paris without seeing the Eiffel Tower. Even if you do not want to visit this world famous structure, you will see its top from all over Paris.
So, that's the only "feel" in Paris I had! But I think this picture taken by the TV3 guys is just awesome! Where is Sabah tourism minister Datuk Masidi? He must be busy using his blackberry to take pictures and upload to his facebook!
I still have a story on Carcasonne which I do not know when I can sit down, write and post it!
So, that's the only "feel" in Paris I had! But I think this picture taken by the TV3 guys is just awesome! Where is Sabah tourism minister Datuk Masidi? He must be busy using his blackberry to take pictures and upload to his facebook!
I still have a story on Carcasonne which I do not know when I can sit down, write and post it!
In Carcasonne, you forget the cars, the crowds of holiday-makers, the frantic haste of contemporaries - time stands still.... as you gaze at the walls and towers from which rise the clamour of battle, the neighing of horses and the whistling of arrows..
Until then, here is a picture to keep you busy while waiting!
Enough to keep you wanting to check in and see?
Until then, here is a picture to keep you busy while waiting!
Enough to keep you wanting to check in and see?
5 comments:
I dont see the tourism minister but I see the beautiful rose among the thorns!
hehehe! I was just about to say the same thing. Val beat me to it!! :D
Where? Where? Yes, I can see the rose in the 1st pic...but where are you in the 2nd pic? Did you get on a horse too?
hey Yan, here wishing you a great Happy Mother day, ,ya,,,,
mom's the greatest
take care now and God bless
These are really exciting pictures!!
Can't wait to see the others and read your special story....
Post a Comment