No, no, no, it's out of fashion already, err.. I mean framing up. I won't do that lah.
But, I really enjoyed the stolen time with Rachel in KL just before she left for Australia. She picked the jacket and the blouse that I wore in the picture. She has taste. I identified with your feelings posted on your FB about the clock ticking away with darling daughter leaving. It was the same feeling yesterday when we parted yesterday in KL! God bless.
Interesting read. I found my way to your blog from Jomel's. :-) I was born in Sibu but grew up in Kuching after my dad got transferred. Currently working in KL and goes back on and off. I must visit Sibu one of these days and reconnect with my birth place. I'm sure it has changed a lot. ;-)
Wow, you met the most powerful man in Malaysia. I read the news and saw your photos in the newspaper. You look great. :) He is here in Sibu this morning. Waited for 2 hours under the sun for his arrival. My skin is burning now.
15 comments:
Some one asked me...who is the most handsome man in Malaysia?
Where? When? How? etc....
Good shots.
Sarawakiana,
Q1 - the answer is blowing in the wind!
Where - Putra Jaya
When - 17th Feb (2 days ago)
How - Go buy a copy of BP lah :)
Wow!!! Rubbing shoulders with the rich and famous!!! But hey, wait a minute! You're rich and famous yourself! Forgot! Hahahahaha!!!!
Wow, a very rare opportunity to be that close to your PM! I bet you're going to frame up this pic! I would! :)
suituapui,
I did not see my name in the top 40 rich and famous released just recently!
Hey, friend, I am but just your average Jane!
It's all works - now my joy!
ilene,
No, no, no, it's out of fashion already, err.. I mean framing up. I won't do that lah.
But, I really enjoyed the stolen time with Rachel in KL just before she left for Australia. She picked the jacket and the blouse that I wore in the picture. She has taste. I identified with your feelings posted on your FB about the clock ticking away with darling daughter leaving. It was the same feeling yesterday when we parted yesterday in KL! God bless.
Hi Yan,
Interesting read. I found my way to your blog from Jomel's. :-) I was born in Sibu but grew up in Kuching after my dad got transferred. Currently working in KL and goes back on and off. I must visit Sibu one of these days and reconnect with my birth place. I'm sure it has changed a lot. ;-)
Hi, Poison,
Thanks for dropping by! You, too, have a very nice blog and interesting postings. Hope to meet you - KL, Sibu or Kuching!
Yes, you must visit Sibu - the little Foochow! Let me know in advance!
Answer to Q1 (from the quizzer) is the Handsome Prime Minister!!
Yeah I was really asked that question - and my answer was wrong...my off the cuff answer was
Azlan Shah.....hahahahah
(did not realise that quizzers already have their model answer...)
you are the one on the newspaper...
i read the newspaper and notice someone very familiar to me... but still dont now who is she...
now i know the answer hehe
CH Voon,
Oop... getting a little of publicity.
But I bet you won't recognize me if you meet me on the street :)
Yan, mother's worry never ends right? It just evolves and grows and starts again.
Take care & God bless.
Wow, you met the most powerful man in Malaysia. I read the news and saw your photos in the newspaper. You look great. :) He is here in Sibu this morning. Waited for 2 hours under the sun for his arrival. My skin is burning now.
Yan, yes. yes. We must indeed meet up. :-) Next time you're in town meeting up with Jomel, let me know.
I must visit Sibu. Yes. The little Foochow town ;-) hehehe...
hehehe so you know when the sarawak election ... keep it secret hehee
Post a Comment