hands in the pocket???
smart-looking picture. Happy New Year, 祝您身体健康,心想事成,万事如意!!
Nice portrait..very dynamic look and feel....Happy New Year...Have you got your CNY clothes? I know you are too busy for others.
doc,Yes, am the one with hands in the pocket. But sorry, the pockets are empty :)
JoMel,I like that picture too. Well, from a professional photographer, and with some touch-ups- that's the dream of all women lah!Happy New Year.
sarawwakiana,Rachel bought one from Adelaide, and she returned two dresses that I bought for her - so that made it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
hands in the pocket???
smart-looking picture. Happy New Year, 祝您身体健康,心想事成,万事如意!!
Nice portrait..very dynamic look and feel....Happy New Year...
Have you got your CNY clothes? I know you are too busy for others.
doc,
Yes, am the one with hands in the pocket. But sorry, the pockets are empty :)
JoMel,
I like that picture too. Well, from a professional photographer, and with some touch-ups- that's the dream of all women lah!
Happy New Year.
sarawwakiana,
Rachel bought one from Adelaide, and she returned two dresses that I bought for her - so that made it!
Post a Comment