We were asked to rate "How had our week been?" with four choices -
1. Gold Medal Week
2. Silver Medal Week
3. Bronze Medal Week
4. Booby Prize Week
All my cell group members rated their week with a "Bronze", except for one, yours truly - a Gold.
How would you rate your week?
(pix taken in Adelaide)
6 comments:
You didn't tell us why you had a golden week? Haha! :)
James,
It's matter of perspective, how you look at things.
I have a nagging abdomen pain - thank God that it's bearable
I have a frozen shoulder that needs physiotherapy - thank God that I have the luxury of being served by others.
Daughter did not get straight A in her SPM - but she has a handful of A.
I have much work to do - thank God that I still could have a day of learning to update myself and picked up some timely and needed ideas for works!
Enough for a Gold Medal?
He..he...
Congratulate for your daughter's SPM result. She still have college and Uni awaits her. No straight A is ok as some children only show their true strength when they grow up. Like one of my cousin, he is almost last in the class when in primary and secondary. Now he is a practitioner doctor working in Australia.
A gold medal week for me too!! Why? got to spend lots of quality time with the kids ... and its school hoiliday week here!
Congrats on Rachel's good results!
That's a nice way to put our week into perspective.
Your picture is nice! James would be envious - how we can see little things!
I had a gold medal week of looking at little things and gaining little joys in life.
Thanks for the great thought!
1. Good to have a positive perspective.
2. The picture shows "Christian Science Church."
If it is "Christian Science" then it is NOT fundamental Christianity (see "Kingdom of Cults" by Walter Martin).
Post a Comment