Thanks to Bengbeng for leaving a comment asking me to update and he is anxious to see Ozzie pictures.
I am just home after going through five consecutive days of 40C plus temperature in Adelaide. A local newspaper reported this way in a chart -
Yesterday
45.7C
Today
44C
Tomorrow
41C
Saturday
40C
Sunday
40C
45.7C
Today
44C
Tomorrow
41C
Saturday
40C
Sunday
40C
So, that was my temperature reading in Adelaide. That will be another story!
Today's posting is probably an appetizer to get you to come back for more!
To dine the MH way -
Yuan Mei (1936)
There is a difference between dining and eating. Dining is an art. When you eat to get the most out of your meal, to please the palate, just as well as to satiate the appetite, that, my friend, is dining.
I have this Malaysian Satay, which MH called "Signature Appetizer".
Then come the King Prawn and Salmon on a bed of Avacado Salsa, Rocket Lettuce served with Chili Oil.
Roasted Tasmanian Salmon on a bed of Fettuccini tossed with grilled peppers and Hollandaise sauce.
I said "No, no desserts for me! Thank you." But when the food cart moved pass my seat, I could not resist the temptation. Not the sweet temptation, I am not a "sweet" person. I took this picture for your eyes only!
Just two hours before landing, this light meal was being served! Chicken, cheese potato and Parsnip Pie accompanied with salad leaves and a tangy tomato relish.
It's really dining on board, our very own Malaysian Hospitality!Just before the plane landed, the sweet Malaysian girl gave me a surprise - with her champagne smile. That will be another story, another day. Stay Tune!
(Next: Default, Bliss, Contentment - the Adelaide way)
10 comments:
Glad to know you enjoyed your trip, Yan! Ya the inflight meal looked surprisingly sumptuous! xD
I am surprised the meal on board was soooo good. U must have flown biz or 1st class!
MAS does look good. No wonder the foreign sectors are always full.
James,
It's really heaven. Probably closer to heaven :)
SAHM,
Ha, ha, you got it! Upgraded myself with the enrich miles!
sarawakiana,
Ya, spotted MAS office in Adelaide, just right opposite my hotel.
what a scary temperature in Adelaide. 0_0
Victor,
It was not as "scary" as the flood in Sibu, I guess :)
Ya...you answered my question already. When I saw the pics, I was sure that you were travelling 1st class.
suituapui,
It's business class - pampering myself!
Post a Comment