Monday, February 9, 2009

A Kit-Kat Break


Just a kit-kat break - caught a cold bug, works to update before the business travel on the second half of the week till weekend...

And indeed, there is a bug, Oop.. more than that, a "horse" running wild in my office PC!, I'd rather to have a cow mooing around!


Happy Chap Goh Meh!

8 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

Happy Chap Goh Meh, and I hope you recover fast!!

iml said...

Have a good rest and I know you'll bounce back in no time.

I Am Sarawakiana said...

Just for the record - Happy Chap Goh Meh over the cyberspace......

Anonymous said...

Get well soon. It's the weather...;I tend to end up sniffing on and off quite a lot too these days. Happy Chap Goh Mei to you and all in your family!

Bengbeng said...

happy chap goh meh to u :)

Anonymous said...

Chap Goh Meh Kua Le!! YAN!! Have a nice day!

Shionge said...

Greetings! Came by from Victor's and saw the good food you cook :) Hope you are well now.

bp said...

How are you now, Yan? Hope you're feeling better, and you've had some time to breathe in, breathe out amid your hectic schedules! Take care, and God bless!