Monday, November 24, 2008

The way they read

Probably what I missed most in HCM City was - the touch, feel and thoughts in reading newspapers! At home, I have three newspapers delivered to my house. By 5 am, I would have read all the papers!

Vietnam is not short of newspapers, but in languages that I can read seem hard to find. I only got hold of "Vietnam News" which is really "thin" and could not quench my thirst for more news!

I have enjoyed the way they read! Join me in a walk down the streets in an early morning in HCM City!

1 comment:

Bengbeng said...

L like this post and the pics. Some how light and breezy and tells a lot. Actually a little of my own style and let the pics tell their own story. Nice walk we ( readers n u) had down the streets of HCM city, huh ? :)

we must do this more often. :)