Monday, November 10, 2008

In Strangers' Garden, but not quite

Happiness grows at our own firesides,
and is not to be picked in strangers' gardens.
Douglas William Jerrold

Picked this in my own garden (the Love quote of the day that I put on my sidebar), but in true sense, "stolen" from others' garden!

Sharing with you all from Ho Chi Minh city, the strangers garden, which I have drawn much happiness!

7 comments:

doc said...

good one!

keeps things in perspective, as we search far beyond for treasures that lie in close reach.

just me said...

Have a good time !

Anonymous said...

Talking about hope, I certainly hope that Rachel did well in her English yesterday. Ah well! No need to hope lah actually! I'm very sure she has done well!!!

Anonymous said...

Talking about hope, I certainly hope that Rachel did well in her English yesterday. Ah well! No need to hope lah actually! I'm very sure she has done well!!!

bp said...

Was caught up to drop by here earlier. Yan, belated congrats to you on the award, praise God and well done, my friend! Hope you've had a wonderful birthday too =).

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your holiday. You must visit some old villages in the lower Mekong delta like those in Cantho and Mythoi.

JOEPSC said...

Hi Yan,

Belated birthday greetings.. hope you are having a nice time wherever you are now!