Here's a little Pizza Hut, a little KFC and a little McDonald for your lazy Sunday! Believe me, it's as entertaining as Donny and Marie's A Little Bit Country, A Little Bit Rock and Roll! Click on!
The girls of Girls' Brigade, 1st Sibu Company went to three longhouses last weekend together with Wesley Church Members. The Girls' Brigade Malaysia in conjunction with its 70th Anniversary has launched a nationwide "Share-A-Toy" project. The project has all the girls Girls' Brigade sharing toys with less fortunate children. We have chosen the folks in the longhouses to share love and joy with.
Some pictures to share with too. It was a long and bumpy bus journey. We left at 3:30 pm and reached home almost 2 am. But we had thoroughly enjoyed the trip, enriched by the worship service, shared a happy time with the longhouse folks.
3 comments:
You cooked that yourself? Looks good. Ooo...what big prawns you've got! LOL!!!
Yes, I did - following your instructions. But, I could never beat yours, apart from the big prawns. The truth is I went to the market late, there were no smaller prawns, so I have to settle with the big and expensive ones! And I forgot the belacan and lime!
All the same, hubby loves it. Chris said "not bad" and Rachel does not take laksa. She lives on bread alone! And the cook is well pleased with the laksa, at least I do not crave for laksa at e-cafe or Thomson Corner today!
oh, u did not invite us all to sample yr laksa :)
I went to Rumah Siba a few times oledi. It is wonderful to see a congregation thrive like them n there r two others offhand I cant remember their names.
Post a Comment