Saturday, November 15, 2008

Stumbling on Happiness

Happiness can be so simple - I just stumbled on it!

One cannot divine nor forecast the conditions that will make happiness;
one only stumbles upon them by chance,
in a lucky hour,
at the world's end somewhere,
and holds fast to the days,
as to fortune or fame.
- Willa Cather, "Le Lavandou," 1902

12 comments:

James TC Wong said...

Congrats and so proud of you, sis Yan! May God continue to bless you richly! xD

Yan said...

Thanks James for your thoughtfulness, as always!

stay-at-home mum said...

Congrats on the award!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the prestigious award.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
iml said...

Congratulation!!!!

dobbs said...

Congratulations Phyllis! Truly a well-deserved award :)

Yan said...

Thanks, James, SAHM, philip, iml and dobbs!

I was at Ho Chi Minh City when colleague SMSed me! I did not get to be on stage to receive the award from the Minister! Still, I was so thrilled that I did not sleep the whole night! He...he...

It's the prestigious award that all journalists in Sarawak are looking forward to...

I Am Sarawakiana said...

Congratulations!

Well done.

God bless.

JOEPSC said...

Hi, Yan,

Congratulations! Happiness is not sleeping the whole night!.. well done.

Yan said...

Thanks, CY aka sarawakiana!

Yan said...

joepsc,

That's simple joy!