Times of refreshing
Here in Your presence
No greater blessing
Then being with You
My soul is restored
My mind is renewed
There's no greater joy Lord
Then being with You
Here in Your presence
No greater blessing
Then being with You
My soul is restored
My mind is renewed
There's no greater joy Lord
Then being with You
That sums up my five days in Singapore - I call it SingLand, the "fine-land" to many, or the "sin-land" to some, but it's "singing land" to me, the place I hold dear in my heart!
I did not bring my newest toy, but just a point and shoot camera. Join me for some refreshing times!
All Malaysians - Judy and Choon Neo. A time for personal reflection on the heart, head, hands and habits of a servant leader! Much to learn. More to reflect!
In a conference, it's always a "seefood" diet - you see food, you eat it. Even the littlest (I only saw him once) knew what's it all about! Hey, that's for morning tea-break only! Someone said, it's all the "F" words - food, fun, friendship, fellowship and fulfillment! It's also about developing a personal next step game plan for when we return to those we love and lead.

Lighting of candles to launch the Lead Like Jesus in Asia-Pacific Region. It sure has ingnited a passion in many of us to live and lead differently.
All Girls' Brigade Malaysia with Ken Blanchard. It's opportunity to grow through the exchange of ideas, experiences, successes and failures.
Journo at work! It's no all play! Yours truly also had an interview session with Ken Blanchard, the co-author of One Minute Manager and Lead Like Jesus: Lessons from the greatest leadership role model of all times and many other books. On the right is Phyllis Hendry, President and CEO of Lead Like Jesus.
I did not bring my newest toy, but just a point and shoot camera. Join me for some refreshing times!
Lighting of candles to launch the Lead Like Jesus in Asia-Pacific Region. It sure has ingnited a passion in many of us to live and lead differently.
Journo at work! It's no all play! Yours truly also had an interview session with Ken Blanchard, the co-author of One Minute Manager and Lead Like Jesus: Lessons from the greatest leadership role model of all times and many other books. On the right is Phyllis Hendry, President and CEO of Lead Like Jesus.God only made a few perfect heads, the rest He covered them with hair!


8 comments:
Ah! My ol' friend, Judy... Certainly looks like you all had a spiritually enriching time!
STP, Judy is your friend? Well, all my friends are your friends, it seems! But, hey, I am a little younger lah! Yes, it was a great time - even the humpty dumpty fall was a great one too!
I bet it must be a good conference. Sometimes I like to attend conference as every conference attended, I sure learn something from it.
Haha.. trust you Yan, to make a fall sounds so funny. Lacy undies!! LOL! I'm glad to know you enjoyed your trip. :)
Beautiful pics.
Nice to see the always smiling face of Judy. Wish I have the same opportunity (how to qualify?) to enjoy this kind of retreat.
I recognise Ken Blanchard.
God is blessing all you ladies bountifully!
Superman,
Yes, it was a good conference. It was also a heavy one with lots of learning times and activities!
I am supposed to go for another one today organized by UNISEF, but my works are piling up! I think I would have to digest this one first before I go for another one :)
JoMel,
Yes, we all love a good laugh! I think I should "patent" that fun of what panties you wear when you slip and fell!
Sarawakiana,
I paid half of the fee for the conference due to GB connection, while Judy is on her school's account. It's all worth it! And I got to rooming with Judy the first time. She does not snore, and I have not asked her whether I snore!
Post a Comment