No, you did not read it wrong, it's His her story!
And if you are still under parental guardian, please stop here, don't read on...
At Carlton Hotel where I spent another two nights after the conference, I was overjoyed with a quite ok gym. Right on Sunday evening, I walked into the gym. Finishing my treadmill and cross-training, I thought of taking a look at the spa room.
I paused for a while in front of that sign that read, "Unisex spa room". Now, I thought - no harm, just taking a look first to decide whether I should use it tomorrow.
I opened the door. It was a small room with the spa on the right and sort of another room on the left and an open space shower. That's it. I opened the spa room, nobody was using it. Closing the door, I turned round and was shocked to see a black man (I saw him in the gym earlier) stepping out from the other room from the left. He was not even covered with the Adam's leaf!
My response? "Oh, I am sorry!" Yes, very very embarrassed!
But, he was cool, shinning his white teeth, "Never mind. It's ok."
I told my husband about it. He was even more cool, "Oh, it's not your fault. It's unisex, it means he should have put on a pants at least. what did you see by the way?"
Oh yes, what did I see?
"He appeared on my left, and my left eye is not seeing well. What a blessing!"
Now, what did I see? Here you are -
The four signs of an effective corporate culture include the other four Fs: Focused, Fast, Flexible, and Fun."
And if you are still under parental guardian, please stop here, don't read on...
At Carlton Hotel where I spent another two nights after the conference, I was overjoyed with a quite ok gym. Right on Sunday evening, I walked into the gym. Finishing my treadmill and cross-training, I thought of taking a look at the spa room.
I paused for a while in front of that sign that read, "Unisex spa room". Now, I thought - no harm, just taking a look first to decide whether I should use it tomorrow.
I opened the door. It was a small room with the spa on the right and sort of another room on the left and an open space shower. That's it. I opened the spa room, nobody was using it. Closing the door, I turned round and was shocked to see a black man (I saw him in the gym earlier) stepping out from the other room from the left. He was not even covered with the Adam's leaf!
My response? "Oh, I am sorry!" Yes, very very embarrassed!
But, he was cool, shinning his white teeth, "Never mind. It's ok."
I told my husband about it. He was even more cool, "Oh, it's not your fault. It's unisex, it means he should have put on a pants at least. what did you see by the way?"
Oh yes, what did I see?
"He appeared on my left, and my left eye is not seeing well. What a blessing!"
Now, what did I see? Here you are -
The four signs of an effective corporate culture include the other four Fs: Focused, Fast, Flexible, and Fun."
11 comments:
what did you see?!!?
Guess you dont have to tell us since you noticed that he was not covered with Adam's leaf!! So we all know!!
I still think these unisex spas are not a good idea. you can have small private unisex rooms for couples but not open to all and sundry!
Wuahahahah!! Hilarious!! ARE YOU SURE you did not see anything?? Hmmmm? :D :D :D
Haha. That's a good one! Really embarrassed moment. Unisex Spa is really not a very good idea. At least not for Asian I guess. We are still not that "open".
SAHM,
The gym I go to in KK is so "safe" with separate male and female bath rooms and steam rooms and spa. Even so, we don't run around naked!
Eye had not seen - because I was not focused, too fast to turn away, and sure found no fun! LOL
JoMel,
I only saw no cloth on! Should have stood and stared! Ha, ha..
Superman,
Why should I be embarassed - thinking back! LOL
Yan, had it been me, I would have said "choi choi choi now empat ekor kenot kena liow!" whahahahaha.......
ilene,
You are really "cool and calm"! What are the four numbers?
you have a hubby & a son, so there's nothing about the male anatomy that's going to shock you!!!
Four numbers ah ... errr ..... hmmm .... oh wish I knew!
Eyew.... Never mind! He's black, so can't see also... Hahahahaha!
Post a Comment