I have a project to do in the Land Beneath the Wind. So, that's it.
Starting next week, I would be spending most of my days there.
This space should be pretty quiet. But, hold on, hop to my newest blog where I would be posting a picture with some words, hopefully, tiap-tiap hari (everyday), In His Eyes, seeing things in His Eyes, my past journey, and also along my future journey, journey into the quite unknown. But, I know I shall go with Him.
Indeed,
Starting next week, I would be spending most of my days there.
This space should be pretty quiet. But, hold on, hop to my newest blog where I would be posting a picture with some words, hopefully, tiap-tiap hari (everyday), In His Eyes, seeing things in His Eyes, my past journey, and also along my future journey, journey into the quite unknown. But, I know I shall go with Him.
Indeed,
The best things are nearest:
breath in your nostrils,
light in your eyes,
flowers at your feet,
duties at your hand,
the path of God just before you.
- Robert Louis Stevenson
breath in your nostrils,
light in your eyes,
flowers at your feet,
duties at your hand,
the path of God just before you.
- Robert Louis Stevenson
7 comments:
Have a good journey. Will look forward to anything you write.
good piece! can i reproduce RLS in my blog?
Sarawakiana,
Thank you for your encouragement! The week's posts in "In His Eyes" are all scheduled! Do drop by to see a picture a day and some words!
doc,
Why not? It's RLS' words! I only borrowed some wisdom from the wise!
Yan, sorry, I deleted my own comments above as after reading it again, it didn't make sense! I just wanted to wish you an enjoyable time doing your project.
Hi, ilene,
thank you so much. But do check in my other site - In His Eyes - tiap-tiap hari! You will see a picture a day with some words! I have scheduled it to be posted everyday! Yay!
Post a Comment