




I took a walk yesterday evening and joined in the fun and laughters of these Filipino children! Happiness is .... sharing the simplicity and joy of children! Enjoy.
Do hop over to my "tiap-tiap hari" pictures
In His Eyes.
Meanwhile, I am enjoying the Land Beneath the Wind, working though!
11 comments:
The pictures are nice. The children looks so happy and no worries. Sometimes it is just nice to have a simple life and can laugh everyday even you are not driving a Mercedes or eating abalone and shark fin.
Very nice. Where is the place? Taken at beach?
They are so cheerful.
Now that I do not have to rush home at five - I enjoy the 6 o'clock AEC series - Six Children. The widowed mother is a strong woman. We should all be like her - wise and strong and full of goodness.
Wish for these children : they have good mothers.
I forgot you're in Sabah now! Aiyo, always bypass Miri, how can? My wife and I have been waiting and waiting, haha! We will continue to wait...
Sorry Yan I cannot see any happiness in the future of the next generation of true Sabahans. kpenyu. Stay here for awhile and find out.
When I see the pictures, I have the same feelings as of Anonymous, they do not understand the meaning of happiness... governments do not recognize them, they can't go to school not that they don't want to but they simply can't go to school. They do not have a bright future but only children of refugees that have been around for decades.
Dear all, (especially Anonymous and jg)
When I see the smiling faces of these children, I naturally felt compassion and felt in a very normal and natural way just as any human being would feel. I don't see them as Filipinos, or a black or white. I see them as human being with the same need for love and respect and other human interaction.
True true. If only more people are like you the World would be a better place. Till today The John Lenon's IMAGINE... still rocks.
p/s KK is a great place..enjoy your stay. kpenyu
the pictures captured the carefree spirit and innocence of the children. life is so much simpler without politics, war, prejudice, material values and best of all it is just humans embracing what we have been given, joy to live and joy to be with other humans and a smile so honest and true. no hidden agenda. thanks for sharing this, Yan
Good or bad, children are innocent and carefree...without a care in the world. It is only when they grow up into the adult world, moulded by adults into their sick, selfish, materialistic, imnmoral ways...that their world becomes miserable and tainted!
Happiness is that moment in time when all cares and worries are momentary forgotten. Happiness keeps us sane and turn mountains to molehills.
Children always make good subjects for photography. I love these pics of yrs. It is sad sometimes children have to grow up so fast when circumstances force them to. The children here look look happy and carefree
Post a Comment