Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Abundance of His goodness

Probably, it's unbelievable! But, I have been wanting to eat at I-Dragon Restaurant located at the lobby of the usual hotel that I stay for my business trips in Kuala Lumpur for the past four years. A trip to the shopping mall means you would be walking pass by the restaurant. There are some window seats where you can see patrons of the restaurant eating. Each time I walked pass, I felt hungry and was curious how the food in the big bowls look like. However, the thought of eating alone with such big portion had stopped me from walking in to satisfy my want.

Finally, the moment of truth came on Monday when I had a travel companion, Jocelyn, my colleague. Jocelyn is a food lover, but not a fussy eater. She readily agreed when I suggested that we ate there.

And, there you are, abundance of goodness - a long wait of 4 years to satisfy my curiosity and want -




I ate thoughtfully. Yes, I did. The Bread! - Jesus said, "I am the bead of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry."

In my life's traverse, I find myself in various situations of want - some curiosities to satisfy, a shoulder to cry on, the presence of a loved one to comfort or even words of wisdom. I only need to feed on His wisdom and be filled with the abundance of His goodness!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
stay-at-home mum said...

Glad you managed to eat there after all these years! You are really patient to wait for company just to dine. I would have just gone in and ordered just a little to satisfy my curiosity. Hope the food was up to your expectations - in fact it looks yummy!!

bp said...

Finally, after all this while! The food looks great, and yummy!

Maybe you can go back with the family or your husband,the next time you're all in KL? =)