Life is tough nowadays. Employment is not easy to gain. Enterprise begins with two feet and two hands and a willing and humble heart. Blessings will come when someone "lends a hand" (Foochow style of "keng shiung ngian - pull to the river bank) and God-sent opportunities which appear in different forms.
I really like the picture. Thanks. If I have the chance to live all over again I will wear a safety helmet and carry a hammer!
Lee Marvin and Clint Eastwood sang this song "The best things in life are dirty..." ( coal - gold - oil- etc)
Nowadays many youngsters want an easy job, 9 to 5, high pay, air con room, no OT and don't want to work under the sun. Not easy to get a job recently as the current economy is going down. The picture you post is nice with the meaningful sentence. Opportunity don't come by easy and we should know how to grab and have to grab it fast.
4 comments:
Strange you should post this. I was trying out this test on FB as to what is the best occupation for me and the answer:CONSTRUCTION WORKER! hahaha
maybe it's because people generally don't like getting their hands dirty working long sweaty hours.
easy way out is the norm.
Life is tough nowadays. Employment is not easy to gain.
Enterprise begins with two feet and two hands and a willing and humble heart.
Blessings will come when someone "lends a hand" (Foochow style of "keng shiung ngian - pull to the river bank) and God-sent opportunities which appear in different forms.
I really like the picture. Thanks. If I have the chance to live all over again I will wear a safety helmet and carry a hammer!
Lee Marvin and Clint Eastwood sang this song "The best things in life are dirty..." ( coal - gold - oil- etc)
Nowadays many youngsters want an easy job, 9 to 5, high pay, air con room, no OT and don't want to work under the sun.
Not easy to get a job recently as the current economy is going down. The picture you post is nice with the meaningful sentence. Opportunity don't come by easy and we should know how to grab and have to grab it fast.
Post a Comment