
Let the pictures do the "shouting" this time for my wildlife adventure trip to Sandakan with my sister and her four children and Chris!

One, two, three, four, five, six and seven of us! (I do not lose count, the photographer not in:)

The youngest, Michelle - yes, it's really tiring climbing a tower of 166 steps at the Rainforest Discovery Centre! I made it too!

Yes, the close encounters were plenty!

Enjoying the raindrops on a early morning in the jungle lodge!

That went back to childhood days of river...

The sisters - we really enjoyed the time together!

Just above my head in the river cruise! Chris kept calling, "Mummy, mummy, please look up." There! this little monkey was just above my head, thus a good shoot. Such close encounter!

Well, rated as PG - the children watched this show - in the jungle!

Chris photographed his cousin, Sarah - he is waiting for mum to change camera so that he can have this Canon 50D!

Very motherly!

One for your album!

Boring?

Not really, it's exciting and it's relaxing and a good rest, too!

休息,是还要走更远的路!
(to read - A rest is needed for the journey ahead)

And can it be as difficult as this? Spotted this little monkey on our river cruise!
13 comments:
The shots have improved this round! :p. Next time bring me along to shoot for you guys lah, haha!
Lovely pictures...and I am sure equally good trip for all....I always enjoy looking at photos of jungle and life in the jungle. Thanks.
Ai Yo...mustn't monkey see monkey do oh!
Cheers...
Yan,
Came across you blog when I was reading STP's blog one day.
Found yours very inspiring and hv always been following your blog since then.
Mind giving me your recipes for cheesecakes and steamed chocolate to ngusc@hotmail.com? Plz dont feel obliged as i know u r very very very busy.
May God continue to draw more people to Him thru ur blog. Merry Christmas!!!
James,
Learning much from you - thanks for sharing!
Thank you for your compliments!
Sarawakiana,
Glad that the pictures delight you in one way or another!
Anonyous or ngusc (as seen at your email address),
Thank you for dropping by and your compliments.
Yes, it may take me a while to email you my cheese cake and steamed chocolate recipes. I travel a lot these days, recipes are at home!
Will make an effort. I may have the cheese cake in the mails, but not the steamed chocolate.
what's happened to the 2 hubbies???
doc,
Good question. Both of them are city men, not as adventurous as us.
Some smashing pictures here. Thanks for showing me. Loved them all, but the raindrops and the monkey on the wires caught my eye as especially striking.
Best from a humble
Snap-shooter
Hi Yan,
Have a Joyful Christmas and Happy New Year!
humble snap-shooter, as you call yourself!
I am a learning snap-shooter! Glad that you like the pictures.
Joe,
Blessed Christmas and best of 2010.
Post a Comment