I am making a one-day-three-city-trip tomorrow for FRIENDS! Yes, for great friendship - meeting three friends, probably four.
And I am all excited about this Kuching-Singapore-Johore-Sibu trip! Yay!
But we have difference sets of value. Bet (pun meant!) I would definitely not do this (well, I can't afford that anyway) -
And I am all excited about this Kuching-Singapore-Johore-Sibu trip! Yay!
But we have difference sets of value. Bet (pun meant!) I would definitely not do this (well, I can't afford that anyway) -
THE Mao Shan King durian from Malaysia has proven to be so irresistible that Stanley Ho, who is Macau's Gambling King, sent his personal jet to pick up 88 durians from Singapore recently
China Press reported that Mr Ho's men bought about $2,065 worth of the durian from the 818 Durian Stall at Telok Kurau Road.
Mr Ho then shared the king of fruits with his friend Hong Kong billionaire Li Ka-shing by giving him 10 durians.
The daily reported that Mr Ho's worker wanted to buy 98 durians but only managed to get 88 as there wasn't enough due to adverse weather.
In Singapore, the Mao Shan King durian costs about RM16 per kilo, the daily reported.
Durians are not allowed on commercial flights. -- THE STAR/ANN
4 comments:
THANK YOU SO MUCH Yan for going the extra mile (miles, literally!), it'll be my honour and joy to meet you... looking forward to it :)
bp
Thank you for making the trip just to meet up!
SAHM
You make the word "friend" very valuable and meaningful. Wunderful
Ya...I think my brother had two of those...worth their weight in gold. Stopped in Singapore for a few days on his way back from Auckland. I know Teluk Kurau Road - in Katong...stayed there in 1973. Small world. No durians then!
Post a Comment